[isf-wifidog] Error: we did not get a valid answer from thecentral server

Dan Holton DHolton at creditunions.com
Jeu 29 Sep 14:39:27 EDT 2005

Okay, I did a complete re-install, and now I

get a page not found when I try to browse to a web page.

It looks like it's trying to access the (external) web page on the auth
server.

The error is

Not Found

The requested URL /wifidog/portal/www.creditunions.com/wifi.asp was not
found on this server.

the url is that is showing in the address bar is.

http://192.168.1.39/wifidog/portal/www.creditunions.com.wifi.asp

(I have it set to forward to www.creditunions.com/wifi.asp)

Thanks again,

Dan Holton
IT Administrator

Callahan & Associates, Inc.
www.CreditUnions.com <BLOCKED::http://www.creditunions.com/>  |
www.Callahan.com <BLOCKED::http://www.callahan.com/>
Cooperative Knowledge for the Credit Union Community