[isf-wifidog] Error: we did not get a valid answer from the central server

Mina Naguib mina at naguib.ca
Jeu 29 Sep 11:27:03 EDT 2005

Hi Dan

We need more of the debugging output `wifidog -f -d 7` spits out.
There should be stuff like "Sending HTTP request to auth server:
[XYZ]", "Reading response" and most importantly "HTTP Response from
Server: [XYZ]"

Also if at all possible, provide a .pcap file captured by running
`tcpdump` on the auth server, although it's not as important as the
above info.