[isf-wifidog] Some new features

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Sam 24 Sep 12:09:17 EDT 2005

I just tried:

# wdctl status
1 clients connected.
Client 0        Ip: 192.168.21.10       Mac: 00:0D:93:EF:82:04
Token: c467bfa9546faab2da1e9e5cb752929f

# iptables -t mangle -L WiFiDog_Outgoing
Chain WiFiDog_Outgoing (1 references)
MARK       all  --  192.168.21.10        anywhere            MAC
00:0D:93:EF:82:04 MARK set 0x2

# wdctl reset 00:0D:93:EF:82:04

# iptables -t mangle -L WiFiDog_Outgoing
<blank pretty much>

Resetting by IP address does the same thing.

Once it's out of WiFiDog_Outgoing, the user can't surf.

Can you do the same steps and show me what the commands say?

I'm running CVS HEAD, but besides the new features announced, nothing
has changed (and I don't think they would have an impact on this).

Philippe April
GnuPG http://key.philippeapril.com