[isf-wifidog] Urgent: Validation email not reaching users

Mina Naguib mina at naguib.ca
Jeu 22 Sep 18:53:08 EDT 2005

Hey everyone

I got several complaints from users telling me they never received
the validation email (one in particular was quite colorful in several
emails).

I dug around and found this example in the mail log on our auth server:

Sep 22 17:46:53 isf postfix/smtp[28571]: 84F15231898:
to=<fluidthought at mac.com>, relay=smtp-mx.mac.com[17.250.248.49],