[isf-wifidog] bypass user login

Dan Holton DHolton at creditunions.com
Jeu 22 Sep 09:51:30 EDT 2005

What you're working on sounds PERFECT.  That's exactly what we're
looking for.

I'm running the client on the linksys WRT54G (running open WRT - white
Russian) and the auth server is on a debian box.

Dan Holton
IT Administrator
Callahan & Associates, Inc.
www.CreditUnions.com | www.Callahan.com
Cooperative Knowledge for the Credit Union Community