[isf-wifidog] bypass user login

Dan Holton DHolton at creditunions.com
Jeu 22 Sep 09:26:39 EDT 2005

First let me say how great WiFiDog is.  I'm really impressed with all of
the features/option it offers.

Unfortunately for my situation I need to bypass anything that asks a
user to log in.  Our wireless system

is going to be completely open, so I don't want to confuse/scare anyone
with a login prompt.
Can someone please let me know the easiest way of accomplishing this?
If it's editing a lot of code, the more detailed the response the better
since I'm not really a programmer (yet),

but rather a network guy.

Ideally wifidog would just redirect a user to a landing page (either on
the Auth server, or the front page of my company's

web site), and then let them freely browse the web.

Thank you very much for any help,

Dan