[isf-wifidog] How to include Wifidog into OpenWRT build process?

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Mer 21 Sep 07:43:33 EDT 2005

:)

I sent them a patch so they will include it in CVS HEAD (but my
package was not standard they say.. maybe it's the compile part).

I've been using ImageBuilder last night (new with RC3 I think) and it
might be exactly what you've been looking for too.

It's so nice to be able to bundle a new .bin file with whatever
packages I want just by telling it which ones.

That way we'll now release .ipkg files to the public and everybody
will be able to use it just by making sure they have the right
version (in this case whiterussian) of a firmware. And if they want
it in a custom image, be able to bundle it and stick with a standard,
working firmware, and not have to compile it!

Let me know if you still want the stuff I've done (Config.in, etc.)

Philippe April
GnuPG http://key.philippeapril.com