[isf-wifidog] How to include Wifidog into OpenWRT build process?

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Mar 20 Sep 17:38:23 EDT 2005

Yes, little.

But I found something that's even more interesting:

 From RC3:
http://downloads.openwrt.org/whiterussian/rc3/bin/OpenWrt-
ImageBuilder-Linux-i686.tar.bz2

Make an image, from .ipkg's, on the fly, without having to recompile
the buildroot and all.

I'll check that out ;)

Philippe April
GnuPG http://key.philippeapril.com