[isf-wifidog] PHP 5.0.5 error

kaouete kaouete at crazydwarves.org
Mar 20 Sep 11:22:59 EDT 2005

this error is particular to php >=5.0.5

it just needs a little fix in the code :)

$dirname = array_shift(split(".tar.gz", $filename));
should be transformed to :
$temp = split(".tar.gz", $filename);
$dirname = array_shift($temp);

(but the installer maybe need to be updated anyway :)

+

kaouete

ps: francois, how are going the radius fix ? did you get my mail
about them ?