[isf-wifidog] Problème firewalling WRT54G

kaouete kaouete at crazydwarves.org
Lun 19 Sep 09:05:47 EDT 2005

The openwrt image was taken on openwrt.org and the openwrt package
was compiled with the openwrt SDK and the wifidog SDK files
available here :
http://www.ilesansfil.org/dist/wifidog/bin/openwrt/whiterussian-rc2/OpenWRT-SDK-Wifidog.tar.gz

I dont have your problem but i did not used wlan and lan
separated, so i guess it is normal : )

kaouete

ps: i will tell you soon the iptables info you want to fix this my
problem :)