Re: [isf-wifidog] Problème firewalling WRT54G

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Lun 19 Sep 08:13:25 EDT 2005

Yes... If your problem is only that, I'm sure there's a reason we can
find to explain it and fix it.

Where did you get your package by the way? Did I provide it to you or
did you build it with the SDK?

The problem I was having, was basically making the router totally
unusable (no IP connectivity),which makes things much harder to
troubleshoot!

Philippe April
GnuPG http://key.philippeapril.com