Re: [isf-wifidog] Problème firewalling WRT54G

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Dim 18 Sep 21:59:52 EDT 2005

I tested RC3 tonight, and I don't have any issues anymore.

I'm curious about the issues you mentionned below and I would really
like to troubleshoot instead of modifying the priority of the init
script, as I'm not having the issue. I was having issues big time
with rc2 though.

Would you mind troubleshooting a bit more?

Like:

1. re-installing wifidog and put it the way it was before (completely
flash if you can!)
2. posting your wifidog configuration
3. post output of (after wifidog has started):
     iptables -t mangle -L
     iptables -t filter -L
     iptables -t nat -L

Otherwise there is very little I can do to fix it, as it's (now)
working at home.

Loïc (hope you read this), could you try RC3 and see if you still
have the issue?

Philippe April
GnuPG http://key.philippeapril.com