[isf-wifidog] Problème firewalling WRT54G

kaouete kaouete at crazydwarves.org
Dim 18 Sep 06:11:16 EDT 2005

i added a sleep 10 at te beginning of S45firewall to avoid rules
being inserted concurently.

anyway it is working like that for me and not if i start it after.

i will not change my conclusion ^^

but i think we should not confuse the firewall problem i described
with your problem when you split lan and wlan.

maybe it is just a misconfiguration in dnsmasq or something like
that., is S45wifidog is not started it is just like wifidog was
not installed, so there should be no link.

kaouete