[isf-wifidog] Wifidog CVS?

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest dermoth at aei.ca
Dim 11 Sep 10:55:19 EDT 2005

[root at dermoth-isf wifidog]# head ChangeLog
# $Header: /cvsroot/wifidog/wifidog/ChangeLog,v 1.189 2005/09/09
14:55:12 benoitg Exp $
2005-09-08 Philippe April <philippe at ilesansfil.org>
	* Added compile instructions and installation for OpenWrt Whiterussian-rc2
	* Released 1.1.2

[root at dermoth-isf wifidog]# ls -l ChangeLog
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root        30699 Sep 10 10:40 ChangeLog

Looks like it entered the CVS at that date.

Right now everything looks fine. My hotspot runs the latest version.

Thomas