[isf-wifidog] basic auth server.

Ian White ian.white at datamile-computers.com
Ven 9 Sep 12:07:01 EDT 2005

More a set underlying object and api.

wifidog is an excellent replacement to nocat, and lots of people could move to
it if they could build their own OS auth server. The two way comms is such a
great benefit in being able to remove people remotely etc.

i.e. Locust world uses nocat, but if it changed to wifidog, then the
benefits of
two-way comms would be major.

publicip is using wifidog, but has it own mysql auth server.

Ian