[isf-wifidog] basic auth server.

Jerome Kerdreux Jerome.Kerdreux at Brest-Wireless.net
Ven 9 Sep 11:47:39 EDT 2005

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 11:24:24 -0400
Benoit Grégoire <bock at step.polymtl.ca> wrote:

> On September 9, 2005 09:36 am, Ian White wrote:
> > Under the new auth server is the auth/log/heartbeat etc part separated from
> > the portal part ?
> >
> > Wifidog is good, and I think many people would convert from nocat if there
> > was a basic auth server structure that they could wrap their own portal
> > code around.
> >
> > I know there is the test message one from a year ago, but wonder if
> > something better exists, or if the code is modularized enough to pull out
> > the auth parts.

I wrote a little python appliquation that should work on Linux and Windows
that is a basic Auth Server. There is no public release right now. but you
can find the hole code here:
 - http://svn.brest-wireless.net/public/cherryDog/

And you will find a seperate forum here:
 - http://www.brest-wireless.net/forum_dev/

No, I doesn't use PHP (because It'sux)

Bye Bye