[isf-wifidog] Updating to latest CVS version

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Sam 3 Sep 14:40:54 EDT 2005

Hi !

Notice that before you update to latest CVS version, especially if
you're running a live server, clean up you local.config.php ( if you
have one ) to match the new config.php. Make sure you remove the part
about Authenticators, otherwise when you'll update the old config
will prevent wifidog from running correctly. You can simply start a
new local.config from scratch, we are cleaning it up. Before we reach
version 1.0 config.php should only contain stuff to access the database.