[isf-wifidog] WRT54G v5? What are people moving to?

Joe Bowser bowserj at resist.ca
Lun 31 Oct 19:22:18 EST 2005

Hey

I was reading on the OpenWRT forums, and it seems that Linksys has
closed the WRT54G.  Since this has happened, this means that it's going
to be a lot harder to set up new sites, since the WRT54G was so common.
I'm wondering if anyone has had problems getting older versions so far,
and what people are moving to with regards to the client?  I've heard of
the WGT634U and the ASUS devices, but I'm curious as to others
experience with this.

BTW, the post is here: http://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=2903

--
Joe Bowser <bowserj at resist.ca>