[isf-wifidog] Re: UI and CSS

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Jeu 27 Oct 23:28:41 EDT 2005

Just my 2 cents:

Benoit Grégoire wrote:

> -Content has to be nestable, yet not generally go past the page
> borders, and
> not wrap either, ruining the layout.  If someone pulls it off
> without tables,
> I'll be: 1- impressed, 2- really happy

I read the thing about the tables a few times in the recent emails to
the list.

PLEASE don't even think about removing ALL tables. Actually we gotta
use tables where we are displaying things as a table. For example the
stats. There we list stuff - this MUST stay in a table!!! So please,
when thinking about designing HTML with CSS don't completely remove
tables. There are very useful but shouldn't be used to design a page.

--
Max Horváth
Chief Technology Officer

maxspot GmbH