[isf-wifidog] UI + usecase suggestions for Wifidog portal pages

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Jeu 27 Oct 18:24:36 EDT 2005

Doh. It seems dot-local is directly based on RendezVous / Bonjour /
mDNS :-( Damn you Windows ! On OS X it just works !
There is a nice little ipkg package for the Whiterussian OpenWRT,
though it's no use if we can't use it on any machine :-(

http://developer.apple.com/darwin/projects/bonjour/
http://www.multicastdns.org/