[isf-wifidog] Radius Accounting & Windows Firmware Installer

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Jeu 27 Oct 02:43:33 EDT 2005

> I think the answer is writing a decent UI for OpenWRT with WiFiDog
> config options, which is half of what I've been working on as of late,
> and I would highly recommend that something added on to nbd's
> interface
> ( http://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic?id=2697 ) be looked into.  It's
> probably the best interface I've seen, and it's much better than
> wrestling around with the alternatives out there.  A nice add-on to
> the
> UI with the basic config options would probably do wonders once
> this is
> up and going.

That's what I been doing ...

I just took nbd's great webif package and customized it.

Basicly what I did was to remove a lot of stuff I didn't wnated to be
set by a hotspot owner and added an easy little configuration page
for WiFiDog. If I wouldn't have removed some stuff and translated
everything into german I'd already have relased it to the WiFiDog
community - but knowing of how easy the webif package can be
customized I thought there would be no demand.

Cheers, Max!

--
Max Horváth
Chief Technology Officer