[isf-wifidog] Open-portal mode

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Mar 25 Oct 19:06:56 EDT 2005

There's code in the latest CVS wifidog to do splash-only, but it
won't allow you to change what the disclaimer looks like (yet).

It will allow you to change the "portal" page (the page they get
redirected after). Not very documented yet.

It's not a priority feature, so don't expect the feature to change
the disclaimer very soon (or implement it yourself!)... Also, I
didn't test the code extensively.

(note: this feature it not in the ipkg downloadable on sourceforge yet).

Philippe April
GnuPG http://key.philippeapril.com