[isf-wifidog] Open-portal mode

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Mar 25 Oct 18:59:37 EDT 2005

Chris,

Also, you can look for hosted solutions for the auth server.

For example, NYCwireless provides a free WifiDog auth server that you
can use. Please contact me off list if you are interested in using
our server to run your hotspot.

Ile Sans Fil may offer the same thing.

Dana Spiegel
Executive Director