[isf-wifidog] RADIUS fixed

kaouete kaouete at crazydwarves.org
Mar 25 Oct 11:10:56 EDT 2005

Hi,

i tested the bugfix for the logout and it looks like it doesnt work.
there is the new error :
Notice: Undefined variable: info in
/var/www/wifidog/classes/AuthenticatorRadius.php on line 297

Warning: pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR:
invalid input syntax for integer: "" in
/var/www/wifidog/classes/AbstractDbPostgres.php on line 287

ExecuterSqlResUnique(): ERREUR: Lors de l'exécution de la requête
SQL:

UPDATE connections SET timestamp_out=NOW(),token_status='USED'
WHERE conn_id='';

L'erreur est:
ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: ""

If it can help you :)

kaouete