[isf-wifidog] RADIUS fixed

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Lun 24 Oct 17:46:02 EDT 2005

On October 24, 2005 02:33 pm, kaouete wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i tried it, now i can login, but when i logout from a radius
> account on a radius network i get these errors :
>
> ExecSqlUniqueRes() : An error occured while executing the
> following SQL query :
> SELECT NOW(), *, CASE WHEN ((NOW() - reg_date) >
> networks.validation_grace_time) THEN true ELSE false END AS
> validation_grace_time_expired FROM connections JOIN users ON
> (users.user_id=connections.user_id) JOIN networks ON
> (users.account_origin = networks.network_id) WHERE
> connections.conn_id='3
>
> Error message :
> ERROR: unterminated quoted string at or near "'3" at character 295

I just commited a quick fix for that, untested.

2005-10-24 Benoit Grégoire  <bock at step.polymtl.ca>
	* AuthenticatorRadius:  Fix bug reported by kouete, by inspection.  Fix not
actually tested.
	 Guys, read the documentation of the function parameters when you code, it's
there to help you ;)

--
Benoit Grégoire, http://benoitg.coeus.ca/