[isf-wifidog] RADIUS fixed

kaouete kaouete at crazydwarves.org
Lun 24 Oct 14:33:42 EDT 2005

Hi,

i tried it, now i can login, but when i logout from a radius
account on a radius network i get these errors :

ExecSqlUniqueRes() : An error occured while executing the
following SQL query :
SELECT NOW(), *, CASE WHEN ((NOW() - reg_date) >
networks.validation_grace_time) THEN true ELSE false END AS
validation_grace_time_expired FROM connections JOIN users ON
(users.user_id=connections.user_id) JOIN networks ON
(users.account_origin = networks.network_id) WHERE
connections.conn_id='3

Error message :
ERROR: unterminated quoted string at or near "'3" at character 295

Thanks for your work Francois :)

kaouete