[isf-wifidog] UI and CSS

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Sam 22 Oct 12:54:29 EDT 2005

On October 22, 2005 11:35 am, Benjamin Crulli wrote:
> A little update with my short css fun of this morning:
> http://isf2.lostocean.net
>
> But it's hard as the containers aren't differentiated, if I change
> one, everything changes.

That's part of the point as we wanted the descriptions, title ans such to look
the same.  Does IE support multiple classes properly nowadays?  We could at
least also add a class specific to the content type.

We should move this discussion to the wifidog list.
--
Benoit Grégoire, http://benoitg.coeus.ca/