[isf-wifidog] UI + usecase suggestions for Wifidog portal pages

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Jeu 20 Oct 09:21:51 EDT 2005

I think we should focus on releasing a clean 1.0 for Christmas.

The sub-domain thing can be done easily with apache, but I find it's
a lot of management.

For every new hotspot, create a DNS entry, create an apache redirect,
etc. All manually.

If we put *.ilesansfil.org we can touch everything but I don't find
it clean, unless we buy a new domain just for that, in my head it
would just POLLUTE .ilesansfil.org.

Mike, make sure you're there when we do the wifidog meeting. But for
me, short-term medium-term stuff should start after we release 1.0.
Right now is "release" term :)