[isf-wifidog] UI + usecase suggestions for Wifidog portal pages

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Jeu 20 Oct 01:49:56 EDT 2005

Hum hum... interesting pretty big wish list for Christmas. I don't
know what santas' got in store for you.... Well it will mostly be an
iterative process, since it'd be easy to break things apart if we
rush this. We'll need to start polishing the MainUI and create the
few templates. In parallel, get Dana and Benjamin to clean up the CSS
and create some designs... Have Martin create the artwork for ISF
(new logo and color scheme). Basically that first part will simply
take the same content that we have now, laying it in such a way that
it's easier for us to work. Then we can start thinking about the
tabs, how we should regroup contents etc... Improve the content
management (back-end). Finally we'll think about the sub-domain
think, but that might be a pain in the ass to implement cleanly in
WiFiDog...