[isf-wifidog] Issues regarding OpenWRTs firewalling

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Mer 19 Oct 11:10:36 EDT 2005

:)

I don't mind fixing the bug properly, but I never got the output of
everything:

ifconfig -a
brctl show
wifidog -f -d 7

On a router that's not working...

I don't know where the bug comes from at all.

I'll re-read the whole thing but if you could provide more
information, it would be awesome. I'll flash a brand new router, not
un-bridge the stuff and try it.

Philippe April
GnuPG http://key.philippeapril.com