[isf-wifidog] WifiDog .. migration from Nocat

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Dim 16 Oct 17:57:26 EDT 2005

Hello Alan,

Happy to hear that you got interested into Wifidog after our
presentation at WSFII. We do not have a recent implementation doc, we
are heading towards a completed v1.0 (should be around Christmas).
Although, it's important to note that we, Ile Sans Fil, are using the
current CVS version  of the Authentication Server in production (with
60 hotspots, 10000+ users, often 40 users connected at once). I can
recommend you to download the CVS version of the Authentication Server.

As for the gateway port (that runs on the WRT54g or any linux box),
the recently released 1.1.3 is running on about 75% of our hotspots
(should be pretty stable).

Feel free to post questions and comments to the list.