[isf-wifidog] problem with radius auth

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Mer 12 Oct 10:15:27 EDT 2005

> i found in the cvs a branch called radius-1. is this version ok?

Well this version is 5 months old, so I don't suggest it, you will
run into big troubles upgrading from it.

>> I know francois is working on it, but i dont know when it will be
>> fixed, maybe soon :)
>>

> i hope :-)

I have 3 exams to study before I can have a look at it... I hate to
give deadlines in this, since most of the time it gets done in the
middle of the night.... Maybe saturday... Sorry for the delay :-(

>> I dont know any script that do this, but i think you can create
>> one easily :)
>>

> i am not a programmer sorry, i could translate wifidog from english
> to german
> if it is useful for anyone
>
> christian

Max Hovart is already taking care of the german translation, but
thanks for the offer :-)

See ya