[isf-wifidog] problem with radius auth

Mohamed Abdulla acs at kems.net
Mer 12 Oct 09:11:09 EDT 2005

I don't know exactly if my suggestion will be right to help or not, but I
thought I will share it any way. What I can see is that the mcrypt and mhash
are missing, on which the Crypt_CHAP depend on. I believe that you should
specify them when ./configure the php. Just to check that you included them
in the installation of php, or at least download them as seperate packages
and install them.

Just a thought !