[isf-wifidog] Problème firewalling WRT54G

kaouete kaouete at crazydwarves.org
Ven 7 Oct 11:44:52 EDT 2005

hehe you are right, it is quite a dirty fix .

Anyway, the fix is not the "sleep 10" but in the fact that wifidog
starts before the firewall.

The other thing is that his problem appear because of my dirty fix
mis-applied.

So to find the problem, the correct informations to provides
should only be the different iptables' tables after having start
wifidog in the normar way (so without the dirty fix).
And the reason is, in my opinion, that the problem is just that
iptable doesnt redirect others ports than 80 (but i am maybe wrong
:)

I will try to provide you the more informations i can about this
problem Philippe, do you prefer to get it on your personnal mail ?
Or maybe should i report the bug on sf ?

kaouete