[isf-wifidog] Debian/pebble package for WifiDog gateway

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Lun 3 Oct 12:26:34 EDT 2005

You can install gcc and other development tools, then run:

./debian/rules binary

 From the unpacked wifidog tarball.

There are faster ways (using dpkg-tools so it unpacks the sources
etc.) I'm sure, but this way will work and I tested it.

If you can't get it to compile, let me know and I'll provide a package.

Philippe April
GnuPG http://key.philippeapril.com