[isf-wifidog] my day at wsfii

Francois Proulx fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Dim 2 Oct 18:02:37 EDT 2005

I'm about to go to sleep before hitting the airport tomorrow morning. It's
been a pleasure to meet all these great interesting people at WSFII. Many
great ideas all boiling in my head. ISF people, get ready for a jam-packed
summary of some amazing stuff being created across the planet as we speak.

Max, I'm happy to hear you will implement FCKEditor. Hope to see your work
very soon, I'm sure Benoit will be pleased to add you to the
Sourceforge.net project for Wifidog. You deserve to contribute to our
project and we're happy to get our first oversea Wifidog official
developper getting in :-)

See ya everybody.