[isf-wifidog] WPA authentication

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Mar 22 Nov 07:18:10 EST 2005

The biggest challenge is the let users create their account on the
spot ... That's means you know to let them pass through (only for the
authentication server website). I've heard this could be done by
creating two SSIDs : one without any encryption for signing up and
one with encryption if you already have you're password...