[isf-wifidog] Re: Profiles

Alexis Cornellier alexis.cornellier at gmail.com
Jeu 17 Nov 15:33:46 EST 2005

Hello Jake

My name is Alexis, i'm the director of operation (wich doesn't
include the wifidog developpement team). If you haven't been answered
yet, the person you should talk to is Benoit Grégoire, director of
R&D. The best way is by email or at the meeting that we have every
2nd and 4th wednesday of the month. The place would be annonce on the
volonteers list.

Alexis Cornellier