[isf-wifidog] geo-coded content (classfieds)

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Mer 16 Nov 11:19:55 EST 2005

hi mike, this sounds potentially fascinating,
On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 11:13:32AM -0500, Michael Lenczner wrote:
> So I just got off the phone with http://www.kijiji.ca/  They are owned
> by Ebay and are doing free classified ads stuff in Montreal, Toronto,
> Quebec, etc.
> They want their content our our portals.  ;-)

i have some spatial rss aggregation / query / syndication tools,
benoit and i have talked interfaces a bit, which could be useful in
getting a prototype running quickly. i would definitely be interested
in helping set this up, if it goes ahead; i'd like to come to montreal
and help hack on something soon, anyway.

-jo