[isf-wifidog] WifiDog UI Diagrams and page map

Rob Janes janes.rob at gmail.com
Lun 14 Nov 12:12:30 EST 2005

awesome.  if i understand you correctly, you are saying you are going to
do exactly what i was suggesting.  to whit -

* split stylesheet.css into two files, one very large and suitable for
<link> tag usage, the other very small and made for smarty template
inclusion.
* based the smarty template css in the local_content subdirectories.

if that's so, i could help things along a bit ... since i have already
made all the necessary code changes to my copy of wifidog-auth.

-rob