[isf-wifidog] WifiDog UI Diagrams and page map

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Lun 14 Nov 12:00:36 EST 2005

The reason for this is that we could not simply put absolute url
because wifidog could be installed in a sub-directory of your
webserver like http://myserver.com/wifidog/... Since we will adopt a
new standard , one main css and optionnal overriding css for portal
pages, this will be simplified by having an external css. This should
be done soon ... (read before december)