[isf-wifidog] WifiDog UI Diagrams and page map

Rob Janes janes.rob at gmail.com
Lun 14 Nov 11:50:01 EST 2005

sorry, brain freeze ...

in classes/SmaryWifidog.php

$smarty->assign('base_url_path', BASE_URL_PATH);

then in local_content/default/stylesheet.css:

div.navigation {
  background-image: url({$base_url_path}images/01_nav.gif);
}
div.avis {
   background-image: url({$base_url_path}images/03_avis.gif);
}

all paths in the stylesheet should either be absolute, or written
similarily to this.

if all this code stuff is too much for this list, just let me know, i'll
shut up.

-rob