[isf-wifidog] question about stats

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Lun 14 Nov 01:01:27 EST 2005

can someone give me some information on how our data is stored?

I'm trying to talk to some researchers to get them to analyze our data
over the last 2 1/2 years.  But they want to "see a sample of our
data".  I asked some of the developpers this individually and was told
that the question was too vague.  Can someone explain to me what is
too vague about it?  I would like to do  (ie research our data and
write a paper or three) about this eventually - instead of sit on all
these great statistics.

sincerely,
Mike