[isf-wifidog] WifiDog UI Diagrams and page map

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Lun 7 Nov 10:18:42 EST 2005

wow.  that must have taken a lot of time.

I love it all - except for the user/profile part.  I got the sense
that it was broken up into pieces that were too small.  Also you
should think that there will be a complete profile available soon
(first, last, avatar, itunes name, www page/blog, text field for
description, etc).  I don't know if that would change the organization
of the user pages or if it would just add another.