[isf-wifidog] WifiDog UI Diagrams and page map

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Lun 7 Nov 08:47:35 EST 2005

As a first step in our work to fix the WifiDog UI, I created a page
map and a set of UI diagrams. These are helpful for talking about
changes, and also making sure that what gets implemented is uniform
across the app.

You can download the pdf here: http://www.sociabledesign.com/
file_download/42
You can download the OmniGraffle diagram here: http://
www.sociabledesign.com/file_download/43

Please read through and send comments/changes. I have already tried a
little bit to clean up the UI in this version. For example, Reports
are a first class page, instead of being made part of the Network and
Node Information pages.

Please note, this is far from complete. Its only a first pass and
needs lots of work.

Dana Spiegel
Executive Director
NYCwireless