[isf-wifidog] Fatal error with Debian Sarge

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Lun 7 Nov 01:43:15 EST 2005

Don't have much time right now - but here's the configure:

./configure --with-apxs2=/usr/bin/apxs2 --prefix=/usr/local/php5 --
with-config-file-path=/etc/php5 --enable-cli --enable-memory-limit --
with-libxml-dir --with-xmlrpc --with-pcre-regex --with-pgsql --with-
mysql --with-gettext --with-mhash --with-mcrypt --enable-mbstring --
with-gd --with-jpeg-dir --with-freetype-dir --enable-gd-native-ttf --
with-zlib-dir --with-imap --with-imap-ssl --with-kerberos --with-
pear=/usr/local/php5/pear --without-sqlite

Cheers, Max!