[isf-wifidog] Fatal error with Debian Sarge

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Dim 6 Nov 15:26:47 EST 2005

Please do send me the configure params for PHP 5. That might fix the
problem, and if it does, that would be the easiest fix. I'm not the
person who installed the packages (Dustin @ NYCwireless runs this
server), but will speak to him about what you indicate below.

Dana Spiegel
Executive Director
NYCwireless
dana at NYCwireless.net