[isf-wifidog] Fatal error with Debian Sarge

kaouete kaouete at crazydwarves.org
Dim 6 Nov 11:53:33 EST 2005

i know it doesnt answer the question but why are you not using the
http://packages.dotdeb.org version (5.0.5-1.dotdeb.1 at this time) of
php5 that have been compiled for sarge.
(anyway from where your 5.0.4 version is coming ?)

They are very good i think and they work well.

I dont know if it will fix your problem but it should work with
it, i was using it until i switched to testing.

for your problem, i dont really know, are you maybe using
.htaccess or thing that use special module (like rewrite) on the
dir where is wifidog ?

kaouete