[isf-wifidog] Fatal error with Debian Sarge

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Dim 6 Nov 11:42:31 EST 2005

1) PHP appears to be setup properly: http://atlas.nycwireless.net/
test.php (though of course php.ini might have an incorrect setting)
2) PHP cli isn't installed. We are using mod_php.
3) the install.php configuration wizard indicates that the
environment is correct (all required libraries installed, with some
warnings about MySQL and Radius libraries not being installed)

Dana Spiegel
Executive Director
NYCwireless
dana at NYCwireless.net