[isf-wifidog] Fatal error with Debian Sarge

kaouete kaouete at crazydwarves.org
Dim 6 Nov 11:23:28 EST 2005

the last time i have saw that with wifidog it was in fact that i
misinstalled php5 and/or pear.

you maybe should try to run the php cli and verify that all the
php5 packages are installed. and verify that the pear binary is
working.

maybe you can verify that the good modules for apache are loaded.

kaouete